Update #03 - Merry Christmas! Feliz Natal! An add-on for SAS IV!

December 24, 2013

English

Hello Everybody!

    Since @zellron and many of you guys wanted an kind of Shield/Block add-on to Sapphire Action System, I decided to make it! I made it yesterday, and recorded me while I was scripting. However, youtube messed up the whole video after I uploaded it to my channel. I recorded it with a superb quality on 1366x768 (the resolution of my monitor), and youtube ruined it. Anyway, the code is below the Portuguese version of this post, be sure to paste it after the SAS script! I hope you like it :D

    Merry Christmas to you guys, and stay awesome!


Português

Olá pessoal!

    Como o @zellron e muitos de vocês pediram um add-on de bloquear ataques pro Sapphire Action System, eu decidi fazê-lo! Eu o escrevi ontem, e gravei tudo enquanto fazia o código. Porém, o youtube deixou a qualidade do vídeo toda zuada. Eu gravei com uma qualidade ótima em 1366x768, mas depois de upar pro youtube ficou horrível! Todavia, o código está logo abaixo, cole-o depois do script do SAS! Eu espero que gostem :D

    Feliz natal para todos vocês, fiquem bem!